Thursday, 10 December 2020

Cynosure of Art Collectors


This mini blog is about my art series" Saints of India".

In my entire art career I must have painted millions of God pictures perhaps.Sadly majority of them had gone to scrapyard and wastepaper basket. I guess, I must have sold a dozen of them to collectors for a song. I painted few religious leaders too- like Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Chandrasekhara Saraswati long back. But the present series is a creative attempt to reinterpret the popular visual language. I know this pictures  drawn" crudely" are not primarily intended for sale,but for free virtual display purpose on social media platforms. I know most Indian people will despise them as eye sore.These are meant for sensitive art lovers and for the rest of the ignoramus photo-prints available at the pavement shops will satisfy .The Indian art is becoming sterile day by day. If you wish, you can prove this statement wrong, by way of patronizing our works. The price of the complete series of 7 pictures is 7000 INR inclusive shipping. Medium is waterproof ink on paper. Size A3(unframed)

Thank you for the interest. 

Srinivas Krothapally

Rajahmundry

11 December 2020

 

Ramakrishna Paramahamsa

Guru Nanak

Sai Baba

Sai baba

Vivekananda


Ramana


No comments:

Post a Comment